A Huntington man was arrested in connection with burglarizing more than half a dozen businesses this month.
Anthony Stack was allegedly caught on surveillance video captured on May 22 after he broke into Si Yuang Kitchen, located at 232 Wall Street in Huntington. A Second Squad detective reviewed still photos taken from surveillance video and identified the suspect as Stack.
Further investigations revealed that Stack was also responsible for burglarizing the following businesses:
- Kerber’s Farms at 309 West Pulaski Road in Huntington May 12
- Golden Express at 66 Broadhollow Road in Melville May 14
- Golden River Chinese Kitchen at 340 East Jericho Turnpike in Huntington May 15
- Yhum Yhum Chinese at 1200 East Jericho Turnpike in Dix Hills May 16
- Country Hot Bagels at 361 Fort Salonga Road at Northport May 16
- The Great Wall Chinese at 574 Larkfield Road in East Northport May 21
Second Squad detectives charged Stack, 57, with six counts of third-degree burglary and third-degree grand larceny. He is scheduled to be arraigned today at First District Court in Central Islip.