Suffolk County police arrested Alan Lepre, 54, of formerly of East Northport, for robbery, grand larceny, and petit larceny.
The 2nd Precinct crime section arrested Lepre and charged him with:
- Petit larceny at Mavis tire Larkfield Road in East Northport June 20
- Petit larceny at Sheer Elegance on Larkfield Road in East Northport June 12
- Petit larceny at Broadway Grooming on Broadway in Greenlawn June 27
- Seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance for possessing heroin during his arrest.
The major case unit charged him with:
- Third-degree robbery for the robbery of TD Bank on Montauk Highway in West Islip July 2
- Third-degree robbery for the robbery of Suffolk Federal Credit Union on Jericho Turnpike in Commack July 5
The 2nd and 4th Precinct squad detectives charged him with:
- Third-degree grand larceny for the theft of a motor vehicle from the Northport train station June 29
- Fourth-degree grand larceny at Curtains and Home on Veterans Highway in Commack June 28
- Fourth-degree grand larceny at Larkfield Lanes in East Northport June 20